|Contest starting |
|The last day for uploading |
|Winners will be announced |
— No age requirement
|Charge a fee|
— Paid entry
Salon organized according to international standards
Photos mustmeet the following requirements:
1. The required format of JPEG, 8 BIT, RGB, 300dpi, with the big side of max. 2600 pixels.
2. The application for entrance assumes the thorough agreement to the Salon conditions and regulations.
3. Photos selected to be printed for exhibition display in size of 30x45 cm. and placed in an album of the best competition photos, that receiving every participant.
1. The application must include personal and professional data of participant, contact details.
2. Participation is paid.
3. Images with added framework, backdrops will not be accepted.
4. In images should not be visible name of photographer, agency or publications (this information may be included in the image metadata, but should not be visible in the image).
SALON CALENDAR :
Closing date – 16th of July, 2017
Judging date 17-18 of July, 2017
Opening and awarding ceremony 25 of August in Rivne regional museum
Opening of the exhibition and awarding of participants will be held on 25th of August
Alexander Kharvat (Salon Chairman), Rivne , EFIAP, NSPAU
Eduard Stranadko, Kyiv, Shef of National Society of Foto Artists of Ukraine (NSPAU), NUJU, Honoured Worker of Culture of Ukraine.
Serhii Neupokoiev, Lviv, AFIAP, NSPAU